Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mystical Happenings in Toronto

I was walking home from Labyrinth one day when I saw an open door leading to a magical candy store. I went in and it was completely deserted. No customers, no clerks. I gathered up some candy, someone showed up, and I bought it and left. Later, I was walking down Yonge with my friend and we decided to go back to the candy store. We walked almost until Bloor street, but no candy shop. Well, there was a candy shop, but not my candy shop. I walked down Yonge again some time later but I couldn't find the candy shop. I was walking down Yonge again today to get my hair cut and I found a Sugar Mountain (which is what the candy store was called) but it wasn't the same one. I am so confused. The candy store has just disappeared. I came to the conclusion that it was like Brigadoon and only shows up once every few decades or so, and I just happened to find it on the right day.

No comments: